Monday, October 5, 2015


Africa, 
Sorry everyone that it has taking me so long to update you all. It has been crazy transitioning to African life as I am sure you can imagine! All my travels went well, only moments of stress trying to navigate by myself through foreign airports, but thank you all for your prayers on that because I made it safe and sound! 
I posted a couple pictures of the base and the people that I am staying with here, they are all wonderful people and I have already been very blessed by them. I will tell you though that it is quite the transition moving from American to Africa and it has not come without some tears and homesickness and lots of prayers for guidance and strength. So please continue to pray for me and with me through this amazing journey I am on. 
Zambia is very hot and dry, but the last 3 days we have been blessed with rain so praise God for that. I am still adjusting and learning new things everyday about culture and time and food and slow internet (or no internet). So I am taking what I can get and I am happy with couple times I have gotten to connect :) 
School starts this Monday for me, and again I know many of you are praying but I will take all that I can get. So pray for this school and this country and these people.  Thank you for sending prayers before me and for continuing to pray and think about me. You all bless me so much and I hope to bless this place. I love you all! 

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Love you! I'm continuing to pray God will bless you beyond all expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Karlie!! Thanks so much for sharing about your time in Africa. I love you!! Let Your Light Shine!!!

    ReplyDelete